Use Our Order Form:
To use the form, you will need a recent version of Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free. Our new Work Order is an interactive PDF which you can type in, save, and e-mail.
- You must complete a new form for each quilt you send to us.
- Please download the form and save it with a unique name for each quilt.
- For information about each form field, hover over the blank with your mouse.
- Once you have completed the form, please save and/or print a copy for your records.
- Please e-mail the completed form to [email protected]
- Include a printed copy of your form with your quilt.
Proper quilt preparation will save us time and you money. By following the preparation steps below you can avoid time delays and “add-on charges.”
- Press your quilt top and backing thoroughly.
- If you pre-wash your fabrics, it is best to pre-wash all of them.
- Clip all loose threads from back and front of quilt top.
- Square up backing fabric, or we will have to charge you to do it.
- Your backing and batting must be a minimum of 4” larger than your quilt top on all four sides.
- Do not baste, pin or tack your quilt together. Just fold each piece separately.
- When seaming your backing, be sure to remove all salvages.
- Be aware that fullness and puckers, which have been pieced in, cannot be quilted out.
- Avoid handling your quilt by the borders once they have been attached. This can stretch them and cause them to become loose and wavy.
- Straight borders cut from the length of the grain, (parallel to the salvage) lay much flatter than those cut cross-grained.
Add-on charges: If your quilt requires preparation upon its arrival, the following charges will apply. (You will be notified immediately via email.)
- Squaring backing: $10.00
- Pressing: $10.00
- Piecing backing: $10.00